Sunday, November 30, 2025

Andrew’s Royal Lodge eviction likely to stall over former prince’s difficulty in downsizing

Must read

Starmer signals fresh push on welfare reform in bid to move on from Budget row

The Prime Minister will make the case for a welfare system shake-up after the axing of the two-child cap in the Budget was...

Female teacher, 37, had sex with pupil, 15, multiple times as ‘toy’ text emerges

Karly Rae admitted to having sex with an underage student, grooming him via messaging apps and perverting the course of justice having previously denied...

RUTH SUNDERLAND: Governments guilty of betraying our youngsters

By RUTH SUNDERLAND Updated: 16:50 EST, 30 November 2025...

Tom Aspinall issues fitness update after eye poke controversy at UFC 321

He posted the medical reports of his assessment - dated November 24, 2025 - which read: “Mr Aspinall sustained significant bilateral ocular trauma”, and...

The former prince, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, is determined to have one last Christmas at the Royal Lodge in Windsor before downsizing into a smaller home in Sandringham

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s ejection from the Royal Lodge is likely to be delayed because the former prince is finding it hard to part with his stuff.

The 65-year-old former prince was given the boot from his 31-room Windsor home by his brother King Charles, after he was stripped of all his titles over his connection to Jeffery Epstein.

Andrew will move into a property on the King’s privately-owned Sandringham estate, without his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, who he has cohabited with since their divorce, and who faces her own Epstein-related woes. Andrew returned his lease on the Royal Lodge to The Crown Estate on October 30, Buckingham Palace announced, and it was understood the shamed royal would move out as soon as possible.

However, a source told The Sun that Queen Elizabeth’s’ third child won’t be leaving before Christmas.

They said: “He has a large house where he has lived for a long time and he will be moving into a more modest house so, logically, it won’t happen this side of Christmas.”

It’s also not known when his new home – which hasn’t been named and was agreed on with King Charles – will be ready for the former royal.

It’s believed Andrew plans on having one last Christmas at Royal Lodge, which has been his home since 2004.

And while Andrew finds himself at a low point in his life, he still may be able to profit from the scandal that ultimately removed him from public life.

Publishers are reportedly tripping over themselves for a book deal with the former Prince that could land him a whopping £25million.

Although Andrew has always maintained his innocence when it comes to his links to Jeffery Epstein and sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre, details have always been scant.

If he chooses to go public with his full story, he could land himself a huge cash windfall with publishers potentially falling over themselves to get hold of the “holy grail” story.

Although there has never been any hint that Andrew wants to tell his story, one publishing executive told the Daily Mail: “Obviously everyone wants the inside track on his time with Epstein.

“That is the Holy Grail – no royal has been treated so brutally by his own people since King Charles I was beheaded in 1649, and he’s clearly angry at the way he’s been dumped. In those circumstances he might be prepared to talk, in broad terms, about his involvement with Epstein, simply to get his side of the story across.

“But he has to be careful his words don’t incriminate him. The Democrats in the US Congress have asked Andrew to appear before them, and now he no longer has royal immunity, he’d have to tread very, very carefully.”

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletters.

#Andrews #Royal #Lodge #eviction #stall #princes #difficulty #downsizing

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article

Starmer signals fresh push on welfare reform in bid to move on from Budget row

The Prime Minister will make the case for a welfare system shake-up after the axing of the two-child cap in the Budget was...

Female teacher, 37, had sex with pupil, 15, multiple times as ‘toy’ text emerges

Karly Rae admitted to having sex with an underage student, grooming him via messaging apps and perverting the course of justice having previously denied...

RUTH SUNDERLAND: Governments guilty of betraying our youngsters

By RUTH SUNDERLAND Updated: 16:50 EST, 30 November 2025...

Tom Aspinall issues fitness update after eye poke controversy at UFC 321

He posted the medical reports of his assessment - dated November 24, 2025 - which read: “Mr Aspinall sustained significant bilateral ocular trauma”, and...

Arsenal: Mikel Arteta 'positive' after 'massive' week but admits disappointment with Chelsea draw

Gunners boss proud of his players after three huge games in seven days, but feels they should have beaten 10-man Blues Source link