Sunday, November 30, 2025

Huntingdon train stabbing suspect charged with two more counts of attempted murder

Must read

Starmer signals fresh push on welfare reform in bid to move on from Budget row

The Prime Minister will make the case for a welfare system shake-up after the axing of the two-child cap in the Budget was...

Female teacher, 37, had sex with pupil, 15, multiple times as ‘toy’ text emerges

Karly Rae admitted to having sex with an underage student, grooming him via messaging apps and perverting the course of justice having previously denied...

RUTH SUNDERLAND: Governments guilty of betraying our youngsters

By RUTH SUNDERLAND Updated: 16:50 EST, 30 November 2025...

Tom Aspinall issues fitness update after eye poke controversy at UFC 321

He posted the medical reports of his assessment - dated November 24, 2025 - which read: “Mr Aspinall sustained significant bilateral ocular trauma”, and...

Anthony Williams, 32, is charged with the attempted murder of a 14-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and the attempted murder of a 22-year-old man, William Ogelby

A man accused of a mass stabbing on a high-speed train in Cambridgeshire will face seven further offences including two more counts of attempted murder, a court has heard. Anthony Williams, 32, is charged with the attempted murder of a 14-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and the attempted murder of a 22-year-old man, William Ogelby.

The two separate incidents are both said to have happened in Peterborough on October 31, the former at a footbridge above Henry Penn Walk and the latter at Rail World car park. Williams, who did not appear at a hearing at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court yesterday (November 19), is also accused of the attempted wounding of 28-year-old Dawid Taborski.

It is alleged that this happened at a footbridge above Henry Penn Walk in Peterborough, also on October 31. Williams is also charged with affray at Ritzy’s Barbers in Queens Walk, Peterborough, an incident said to have happened on October 31.

He is also accused of the theft of a pack of knives, described in a court document as a “four-pack of kitchen knives to the value of £15” from an Asda store in Stevenage. This theft was said to have happened on October 31.

Williams is charged with the assault of Jordan Morley on a King’s Cross to Peterborough train on November 1. He is also charged with possessing a bladed article in a public place at a footbridge near Henry Penn Walk, the Rail World car park and Queen’s Walk, all in Peterborough, on October 31.

Prosecutor Faye Rolfe said following the hearing that the two counts of attempted murder and the attempted wounding were alleged to have happened at around 7pm on October 31.

She said the affray at the barbershop was alleged to have happened at around 7.20pm, and the theft was alleged to have happened at around 10.30pm.

Ms Rolfe said the common assault was alleged to have happened at around 7am on November 1. Williams, who did not attend Wednesday’s hearing, was not asked to enter pleas and no application for bail was made.

District judge Ken Sheraton remanded Williams, of Langford Road, Peterborough, in custody until a hearing at Cambridge Crown Court on December 17.

Earlier this month, Williams was remanded into custody at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court charged over a mass stabbing on an LNER train from Doncaster to London on November 1.

He was charged with 10 counts of attempted murder over the incident on the train, which led to 11 people being treated at hospital.

He is also accused of the attempted murder of a 17-year-old on a DLR train at Pontoon Dock in east London.

Williams is due to appear before Cambridge Crown Court in relation to these charges on December 1.

#Huntingdon #train #stabbing #suspect #charged #counts #attempted #murder

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article

Starmer signals fresh push on welfare reform in bid to move on from Budget row

The Prime Minister will make the case for a welfare system shake-up after the axing of the two-child cap in the Budget was...

Female teacher, 37, had sex with pupil, 15, multiple times as ‘toy’ text emerges

Karly Rae admitted to having sex with an underage student, grooming him via messaging apps and perverting the course of justice having previously denied...

RUTH SUNDERLAND: Governments guilty of betraying our youngsters

By RUTH SUNDERLAND Updated: 16:50 EST, 30 November 2025...

Tom Aspinall issues fitness update after eye poke controversy at UFC 321

He posted the medical reports of his assessment - dated November 24, 2025 - which read: “Mr Aspinall sustained significant bilateral ocular trauma”, and...

Arsenal: Mikel Arteta 'positive' after 'massive' week but admits disappointment with Chelsea draw

Gunners boss proud of his players after three huge games in seven days, but feels they should have beaten 10-man Blues Source link